Saturday, June 20, 2009

My first blog

My dear brother-in-law, Bruce, helped me create my blog, which I mistakenly called a "Blob," being the most untechnical person I know. We had a good laugh over that.

Anyway, I'd like to hear from readers of my books, TOUCHED BY ALL CREATURES; LOWELL: THE TRUE STORY OF AN EXISTENTIAL PIG; and LIONS & TIGERS & MARES--OH, MY!

Reader: Tell me you have loved my books, please. And you can whisper that I could have done some things differently. I appreciate constructive, nice criticism of my works. Tell me what you'd like me to write about--it has to be about animals.

Also, if you know of any publishers, direct them my way for my next three manuscripts, please: THERE'S A BEAR IN THE BASEMENT, THE CELEBRATED PET: HOW AMERICANS MEMORIALIZE THEIR ANIMAL FRIENDS(www.popcornparkzoo.com),
and THE SUMMER OF RUSTLE. I know plenty of my friends and readers can't wait for the next book to come out. My agent and I are trying really hard to get these published. Of course, the economic times are against us, but the truth is that animals and stories about animals are a big draw, no matter the world condition. Animals keep us entertained and honest. Honesty, in my opinion, is any person's best trait.

No comments:

Post a Comment